• General Features
• Valve Regulated (Sealed) Construction
• The MAKELSAN valve regulated AGM rechargeable lead acid battery allows safe, trouble free operation in any position. There is never any requirement to refill electrolyte in normal operation. The MAKELSAN battery is leak-proof.
• Ease of Shipment
• Sealed construction, the batteries can be shipped by sea, road or air without special handling and packaging precautions.
• Maintenance Free Operation
• During the float service life, the MAKELSAN batteries are not to be needed to check the specific gravity of the electrolyte or add water.
• Cycle or float service
• Batteries are suitable for either cycling or floating service.
• Heavy Duty Grids
• MAKELSAN batteries utilize heave duty calcium-tin alloy grids to extend service life.
• Compact Design
• Utilizing the best possible raw materials to build a high power-to-weight ratio battery.
• Low Self Discharge
• MAKELSAN lead calcium grids minimize capacity loss during storage periods, So the batteries can be stored for long periods of time without recharging at room temperature.
• Wide Operating Temperature
• MAKELSAN batteries may be operated over a broad range of ambient temperatures.
• High Impact Case
• MAKELSAN batteries utilize high impact resistant and non-conductive plastic case.
Thông số kỹ thuật